logo

logo

Friday, June 24, 2011

Thankful Friday

It seems I have taken a break this week on the blog. I have been spending my computer time making Finn's birthday invitations And a 'brag' book (that was free on walgreens.com!) for him to learn the names and faces of distant family.

I am finding it hard to be thankful for some reason. Just in a funk I guess. But here we go anyways.

I am thankful for the faithfulness of God. He is always present and freely giving of what we ask. He is good all the time, all the time He is good.

I am (teeth grittingly) thankful that we have this opportunity to redo the den. It's going to be really nice once it is complete.
My dad said it'd be so nice, we'll need new furniture!

I am thankful for good books. I am reading Francine Rivers the mark of the lion series right now and it is a blessing to be able to disappear into a different world for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment