logo

logo

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday 6/16/11

 This is my sweet baby Finn. I am eternally and infinitely grateful for his presence in my life. He is a joy and so much fun to be around.

I'm also thankful for my MOPS group. We've been on two playdates this week with them and it's just a blessing to have a network of moms that are either going through what I am or have already been there! Although he hasn't told me yet, I know Finn loves hanging out with his MOPS friends too.
I am thankful for this year's strawberry harvest. It is delicious and makes great jam.
We finally received word from the insurance company about our flood claim. I am so grateful that they are covering everything that we need to do and then some. If we end up doing all the work ourselves, we will have a beautiful new den and some money leftover. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment