logo

logo

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flats challenge - day 2!

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

We had a fun second day of the flats challenge. Playdate in the morning with my MOPS crew. Little boys are mayhem!!! Finn isn't there yet, but I had a taste of what is to come I think (especially if we have any more boys!) After the playdate, Finn fell asleep in the car, so we transferred to naptime right after that - no time for a diaper change.

Well, let me tell you - I was surprised that the diaper I had him in performed so well for that whole duration! 8:30AM to 1:30PM! All I had him in was an origami folded Ikea flat with a blueberry cover. WOWZERS! who knew? the dipe was SOAKED. really wet all the way thru, but NO LEAKS!

After playing around, the FedEx man delivered some new tubby toys for meFinn ;)

Then, we met daddy at Panera Bread for some yummy dinner (thank you credit card reward points!). Finn loves panera bread's baguettes. takes after his carb LOVIN daddy... Then we went to Target to pick up a water table!

So it was kinda like Christmas for Finn - new tub toys AND a water table? He really enjoyed it.

One thing I was thinking at the start of this week - Finn had a little rash that cleared up pretty quickly with some angelbabybottombalm recently. I was worried that it would come back, but honestly - his skin looks great! I am really liking the simplicity of these flat diapers!



No comments:

Post a Comment