logo

logo

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thankful Thursday

At MOPS yesterday, the MOPPET workers gave me my first ever Mother's day card "from Finn." On the front were these blue flowers for my vase (meant for the bits that Finn brings me in from the lawn; read: dandelions). I'm just thankful for MOPS in general & specifically the women who work hard to make it happen. It is such a blessing in my life.








Of course, the biggest blessing I've ever been given is my son Finn. This is him yesterday in my kitchen on his new push toy. He finds himself somewhat independently mobile with it & has found new nooks and cranny's in the kitchen for his fascination!

He is just a joy to hang out with every day & to watch him grow and change is the best!







Since it is his birthday, I have to add that I am thankful for my dad! This picture is from our recent trip to Florida with my parents. Specifically it was at the butterfly bench at the Central Florida Zoo (highly recommend for preschoolers!).

My dad has always been a rock in my life - always there for me, to lend a helping hand, to offer advice, to tell stories (of which he has more than a few lifetimes of) and most of all to Love! Finn (Finnegan James) was named after him in hopes that the two of them would share a special bond

No comments:

Post a Comment