logo

logo

Friday, May 20, 2011

How am I preparing for the Flats and Handwashing Challenge?





Well, after the first couple of Monday Missions, I am almost set to go for Sunday for the Challenge!






I have:
  • 12 Ikea Flats
  • 6 Swaddlebees Flats
  • 2 Blueberry covers
  • 2 wool handmade wool covers
  • 1 Motherease airflow cover
  • 3 snappis (only one of which I can find!)
  • 1 bucket washer (that my husband still needs to finish)
  • drying rack & clothesline outside






I am going to try to wash everyday - that way I don't get behind. I am planning on using mostly the origami fold, and I'll add a pad-folded flat for the heavy-wetting times. I am going to continue our practice of Elimination Communication (we've been catching a lot of #1 and about 50% of his #2's). Also, for the times when I know he might go #2, I'm going to use a bio-liner.



For overnights, I am going to use either 2 padfolded flats in a pocket diaper OR an origami fold with a padfolded flat and a stay-dry liner. I'll try the latter first. Top priority to me is Finn's health - I don't want any heat or moisture rash to sneak in there!

Loose ends:
  • Jon to finish washer
  • lanolize the wool covers
  • Find the snappis!


No comments:

Post a Comment