logo

logo

Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Missions!

Another Monday Another Mission.

This week is a multi-part mission.

1. Close your eyes. Think about a project that you've had laying about halfway or most of the way finished. Got a project in mind? Finish it. For me, this means knitting up the second half of a sleeve and joining all the pieces to a sweater I meant for Finn to wear this past winter...

2. Finish your preparations for the Flats and Handwashing challenge. For me, this means finishing up the felted wool soaker, making another one out of a blue felted sweater (I've devised improvements of course). Lanolizing everything, making my husband finish the bucket washer, trying out the bucket washer.

See last week's Monday mission post for updates and results of last week's mission!


No comments:

Post a Comment