logo

logo

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thankful Thursday 5/26/11




I am thankful for my washing machines. When I lived in apartments in college and right out of college, I couldn't wait until I lived in a place with washing machines en suite! Well, I have lived in my house since late 2007 & I think I have forgotten that feeling.  This week handwashing diapers has given me a new appreciation for my washer!









Thankful that Finn went in the potty this morning! We have been casually practicing Elimination Communication for the past few months. I am always excited when we have a "catch," but especially this week! This morning, Finn not only peed in the potty, but he poo-d too! Which means about three less diapers for me to clean :) Happy baby, Happy mommy!











Thankful that I can have all the cute diapers that Finn needs and I wants. We are richly blessed with the means to buy many luxuries. At the same time, we (try to) have the wisdom to limit our indulgences.


No comments:

Post a Comment