logo

logo

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday 5/19/11

Meet Kittenpants. Hi Kittenpants! Now, of course that is not her real name... but it pretty much is. Her given name is Peakoe. I have NEVER called her Peakoe. sorry Kitten. When we go to the vet and they refer to Peakoe I look at them with a blank look. She is my rambunctious kitty, kind of like a cat-dog. Everyone that meets her loves her dearly. Even self-proclaimed kitty haters. Kittenpants has reformed them. I am thankful for her & all her antics. She keeps us laughing.



I am thankful for the park in the back behind our backyard. Although it is frequently flooded, and privy to teenage pranks - it is more frequently fully functional and FUN! Kayla and I have fun climbing up and going down the slide. Finn loves the blue swing on the right. I love the big people swings because they are for tall people!





This is my front garden. beautiful - isn't it? I bought 100 bulbs the year we moved in, planted them that first fall & now look what happens every spring! truly a breath from Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment